scenarios  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Scenario do you like better

• Pelosi's re-election after the death of bush and cheney
    • the 2008 scenario with people we wanted to see run
    • 2004 without kerry
    • kerry's re-election

Hi!

I thought of two scenarios. Respond to which you think is better.

10:00 a.m. (May 16, 2007) President Bush and VP Cheney are having their daily meeting when all of a sudden. BOOM! The Whit-House is blown up by Iranians. Bush and Cheny die instantly. Nancy Pelosi is sworn in as the first woman president. 2008 is her re-election.

Or

The 2008 Scenario with candidates we want to run. (So if you like McCain or Perry or Lieberman or Boxer). This is the one I like the most. But I wanted your opinion. However I'll need Candidates and Veeps so if you like this one like me help me with two candidates and two veeps.

Thanks!

The idea of the White House blowing up is very unrealistic. If you want to kill off the Pres. and the VP, then it would probably be that Cheney dies of a heart attack, and Bush dies in a helicopter crash in Iraq. Then Pelosi is sworn in. This could be very interesting, as it would throw the entire race into a crazy mess. The problems though are serious. Firstly, how would the primaries work. Second, i believe that Pelosi would not run for reelection, since that would arguably destroy the whole theory of Democracy. So this really would only change the endorsers. I do however like your idea of the open field/fantasy scenario. It sounds very fun. The one problem would be percentages. I would love to do platforms, since i find that very interesting.

The idea of the White House blowing up is very unrealistic. If you want to kill off the Pres. and the VP, then it would probably be that Cheney dies of a heart attack, and Bush dies in a helicopter crash in Iraq. Then Pelosi is sworn in. This could be very interesting, as it would throw the entire race into a crazy mess. The problems though are serious. Firstly, how would the primaries work. Second, i believe that Pelosi would not run for reelection, since that would arguably destroy the whole theory of Democracy. So this really would only change the endorsers. I do however like your idea of the open field/fantasy scenario. It sounds very fun. The one problem would be percentages. I would love to do platforms, since i find that very interesting.

your idea is more realistic we can change to that then. What do you mean how would the primaries work? same as always! how would pelosi running again put out the theory of democracy

How about this for more plausible:

In a freak hunting accident Cheney shoots Bush in the face and then, when he realises what happens he has a heart attack. Both die later in Hospital.

k i'm looking for what scenario you like best not how to kill off bush and cheney

Kerry's re-election would be an interesting scenario.

its already made im gonna add a rep. and then send it off

i also made pelos's reelection

could someone please reccomend the candidates for the fantasy one with people we want

so i can make it

Yeah the character for the GOP and the real guy for the Demos.

i made him his own party if you nominate a candidate you are a crusader

i made him his own party if you nominate a candidate you are a crusader

NOTE: No CANDIDATES THAT DID RUN WILL BE IN THIS SCENARIO!

you can nominate more than one

candidates so far

lieberman

e. dole

colbert

MORE NEEDED

candidates

rep

elizabeth dole

jodi rell

chuck hagel

dem

jim webb

bob casey

gene taylor

democratic-colbert

stephen colbert

ct for lieberman

joe lieberman

candidates added

reps

tom delay

john bohner

celebrity party

eddie murphy

carrie underwood

um its all most done any more candidates are great then ill send it to forgotten moderate so he can do the platforms

• 4 weeks later...