27 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather be?

• President
    • Senator
    • Govenor
    • Supreme Court Judge
    • Cabinet Member

Lol, exactly

And I would love telling people all the different ways they're wrong and finding excuses to throw out stupid laws on technicalities.

"Oh, well, actually the 21st Amendment wasn't ratified quite correctly and blah blah bal so that is why you can't ban marijuana."

i'd go for Senate cuz once your elected, unless your a complete idiot, it might as well be for life, or as long as you want it. Plus, you can be all statesmanlike, actually occasionlly tell the honest truth (something the President could never get away with), you make good money, get to do the Sunday chat shows when you feel like it, write op-ed pieces for the Times and Post, write books, and be as partisan as you like....

Supreme Court judges are supposed to stay above politics, and , let's face it, President can be a pretty lousy job sometimes

Supreme Court!!!!!  why not, it's for life and I can hand down horribly biased opinions, I could be the Scalia of the left, biased beyond belief.

I'd be a good counter-weight to you swing voter! :)

Yes, it would be a fun court, I would be screaming at you, and you at me during the reading of the verdict :D

Supreme Court!!!!!  why not, it's for life and I can hand down horribly biased opinions, I could be the Scalia of the left, biased beyond belief.

I'd be a good counter-weight to you swing voter! :)

Yes, it would be a fun court, I would be screaming at you, and you at me during the reading of the verdict :D

Yeah we'd probably have to sit on opposite ends of the room and get restraining orders on each other! :lol:

I would really like to be a Senator mainly because I think it is the best link between the state and federal government there is. Besides that, it is a relatively exclusive and prestigious club. Although lately it has lost some of the historical weight it had carried over the whole American political spectrum. It used to be a nice path to the White House, but we haven't had a senator elected to the Presidency since Kennedy 44 years ago.

BTW - Interesting Historical footnote: the last Presidential election that did not involve either a Bush or Dole on the ticket was 1972. Cue up Libby and Jeb...

president is nice but i would rather be governor when your president u have little job security every move is scrutinized (sp) as governor u can stick to your core beliefs without appeasing the other side u have tremendous popularity in your home state (unless your not doing your job) and u don't have to worry about national scrutiny

plus u can focus more on solving problems that u dealt with growing up without worrying about foriegn threats and the national economy