270soft Forum

Oregon 2006

I'm starting a scenario based on the 2006 Oregon governor election. If anyone has information on the primaries or debates, I'd like that.

CANDIDATES.

Democrats:

Governor Ted Kulongoski

Legislator Jim Hill

Commissioner Pete Sorenson

Republicans:

Attorney Ron Saxton

Chairman Kevin Mannix

Senator Jason Atkinson

Constitution:

Mrs. Mary Starrett

Greens:

Mr. Joe Keating

Libertarians:

Mr. Richard Morley

Woo. I used to live in this state until 2007, so I can give you some info most assuredly. I've also been wondering what has happened to all the governor and city races since the Primaries version came out...

Count me as part of the team. :3 Feel free to assign me some job, I'm best at looking up information and such.

Woo. I used to live in this state until 2007, so I can give you some info most assuredly. I've also been wondering what has happened to all the governor and city races since the Primaries version came out...

Count me as part of the team. :3 Feel free to assign me some job, I'm best at looking up information and such.

Well if you could research all the candidates positions on all the issues than that would be great.

Me too...I really miss them.

Nice! I'm almost done with Oregon Senate, 2008!

I already have every county done with their population and left/right leanings. If you want, I can send you that.

I'm planning on doing a scenario for most of the competitive 2008 Senate races (Virginia, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Colorado, New Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma)

By the way, let me be the first to predict that Andrew Rice will oust Jim Inhofe in Oklahoma.

Nice! I'm almost done with Oregon Senate, 2008!

I already have every county done with their population and left/right leanings. If you want, I can send you that.

I'm planning on doing a scenario for most of the competitive 2008 Senate races (Virginia, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Colorado, New Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma)

By the way, let me be the first to predict that Andrew Rice will oust Jim Inhofe in Oklahoma.

When you're done please send at francescoATbiagioprivitera.it

Cheers!

I would assume they plan to have the state as one region, or weight the regions so that things roughly pan out the way they should (which would be a lot more difficult).

Pretty much the only way to work a gubernatorial election into PF+P is to utilize the County Unit System that Georgia had for it's elections until the Gray v. Sanders SCOTUS ruling determined it to be unconstitutional. However, even that was only for primary elections and hasn't been used since 1962. The only election in Georgia that would compel even moderate interest in someone creating a scenario on would be 1946.