270soft Forum

Newfoundland & Labrador 2007

I made a scenario for Newfoundland and Labrador 2003. And now I'm updating it to 2007. I have changed around some general things and added some new "provinces" to it. I get 2 errors so far. They are problem with regional_centres.p4e and 'not applicable' not a valid integer. Can anyone help me.

http://daddyfile.com/download.php?file=05c...49ad82e983e83b0

Thats a rar of the file, can someone take a look at it and tell me what I need to do. I remember the last time I did this someone was a wealth of knowledge as it related to this.

I can't read rar files but can tell you that if you have changed the number of provinces, an error can occur if you do not change the number of provinces in this file. You did not say which file comes up with the 'no applicable' error, however, this is probably the regional variables file as I suspect that you are missing a line or two to one of the region desriptions.

Good luck

I can't read rar files but can tell you that if you have changed the number of provinces, an error can occur if you do not change the number of provinces in this file. You did not say which file comes up with the 'no applicable' error, however, this is probably the regional variables file as I suspect that you are missing a line or two to one of the region desriptions.

Good luck

Actually you are spot on. I looked over the code before and and found that there was 6 as opposed to 9... so I solved that.... As for the regional variables I thought I had them in line but I'll try again...

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is this scenario out somewhere, or long dead in the water?

I don't remember if it was uploaded to website or sent to interested parties but I had it on my computer. I seem to remember that it was not 'finished' as there was an incorrect map of St Johns.

I can't find it but I have found a 2007 version I adapted. I think from memory, it played pretty well. If anyone wants it, let me know.