270soft Forum

Importing Maps with data?

Is there any way to import a map with all the data from 2008 and just edit that to the right population/issue stance?

Because I tried but it believed that all the 2008 issues now missing were errors and I couldn't find a way to change that.

I have no real desire to add in all the state data from name to cities, mottos, flags, and so forth when TheorySpark has already done that. Perhaps an option in Campaigns forever to import default American map with population left blank? (or, if TheorySpark is in a good mood, correct population data by year :)

Is there any way to import a map with all the data from 2008 and just edit that to the right population/issue stance?

Because I tried but it believed that all the 2008 issues now missing were errors and I couldn't find a way to change that.

I have no real desire to add in all the state data from name to cities, mottos, flags, and so forth when TheorySpark has already done that. Perhaps an option in Campaigns forever to import default American map with population left blank? (or, if TheorySpark is in a good mood, correct population data by year :)

Hi Electric Monk,

The easiest way would be to select the "Create from existing" option which will generate a copy of the existing United States 2008 scenario and then you can go about just modifying the areas you want.

Best Regards,

Carl