270soft Forum

Problems with Campaigns Forever

Yes, send the scenario to us and we can look at it. You can do so through the link that say "Please click here if you'd rather contact us from your own email account." on the contact page . Make sure to zip the scenario first before sending it.

The TheorySpark Team

Sincerely

Alright so I tried creating a new scenario and after finishing it, selecting the candidates to play and waiting for the game to load, this pops up:

wisconsinys2.png

Any ideas?

I created a scenario, a modified 2008, and it works perfectly... except that when I try to start it up without doing the primaries, going straight to the general election, it gives me an error message. As far as I can tell, the with-primaries version works fine; it only messes up when I try to skip the primaries. The error message is much like that posted above; the exact numbers might be different. It's not a huge problem, as I don't really want to play this scenario without primaries, but still...

Hi Mahaadoxyz,

Same as above, send the scenario to us and we can look at it. You can do so through the link that say "Please click here if you'd rather contact us from your own email account." on the contact page . Make sure to zip the scenario first before sending it.

The TheorySpark Team

I created a scenario, a modified 2008, and it works perfectly... except that when I try to start it up without doing the primaries, going straight to the general election, it gives me an error message. As far as I can tell, the with-primaries version works fine; it only messes up when I try to skip the primaries. The error message is much like that posted above; the exact numbers might be different. It's not a huge problem, as I don't really want to play this scenario without primaries, but still...

Anoher problem I found was once I deleted a vice-leader, the error finder sill looked for him. I checked, and the veep is not listed under potential veeps for any of the candidates.

EDIT: I went into the XML file manually and deleted th veeps from the candidates sections. Weird hough, as they id not show up in the editor.