270soft Forum

Various Things

Is it just me, or does it seem that this forum has been deserted?? This forum has changed so much over the past few months and it's seems to be getting worse every passing day. I have a few things to bring "before the court" if you will.

1. This forum is pointless if there is no new batch of scenarios being made (unless of course you open up SOME political forums). Right now, there's nothing really to talk about here at 80soft (or should I say Theory Spark?).

2. Project Terraform seems to be in chaos right now due to the fact that most of the applicants don't even know if they've been accepted or rejected. I think that Project Terraform should be an open beta (in other words, post a download link to the "scenario constructor" and let people download it and those who want to contribute to project Terraform CAN!!). As long as 80soft doesn't send out the "email", how do you suppose we can contribute.

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL WORKING AT THEORY SPARK: I REALLY HAVE ENJOYED YOUR GAMES FOR (AT LEAST) THE PAST TWO YEARS. IT'S NOT HERE TO MAKE YOU GUYS LOOK BAD. IT'S JUST THAT YOUR SERVICE (MAINLY RELIABILITY) TO US (THE CUSTOMER) ISN'T THAT GOOD RIGHT NOW (AND I'M SURE OTHERS WILL AGREE WITH ME ON THIS). PERSONALLY, YOUR GAMES ARE FUN TO PLAY AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MORE GREAT GAMES COME OUT. I MEAN, HOW MANY GAMES CAN YOU FIND AT A 14.99 USD PRICE TAG? I JUST YOU GUYS TO WAKE UP AND TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE COME BACK TO THIS FORUM FOR MORE, NOT LESS.

Whew! (Catches Breath) :D

Sorry to rant, but I starting to get tired of all of the questions being left unanswered all the time. It's not the quality of your games that's bad, it's customer-company relations.

Theory Spark OR anyone else, please comment if necessary!!

As always, Thank you for your consideration

-Kevin Titus

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback. The Scenario Constructor (Project Terraform) has basically completed beta testing, and we will be releasing it soon. Hopefully the forums will have a little more to talk about once that happens!

Sincerely,

The 80soft Team

Is it just me, or does it seem that this forum has been deserted?? This forum has changed so much over the past few months and it's seems to be getting worse every passing day. I have a few things to bring "before the court" if you will.

1. This forum is pointless if there is no new batch of scenarios being made (unless of course you open up SOME political forums). Right now, there's nothing really to talk about here at 80soft (or should I say Theory Spark?).

2. Project Terraform seems to be in chaos right now due to the fact that most of the applicants don't even know if they've been accepted or rejected. I think that Project Terraform should be an open beta (in other words, post a download link to the "scenario constructor" and let people download it and those who want to contribute to project Terraform CAN!!). As long as 80soft doesn't send out the "email", how do you suppose we can contribute.

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL WORKING AT THEORY SPARK: I REALLY HAVE ENJOYED YOUR GAMES FOR (AT LEAST) THE PAST TWO YEARS. IT'S NOT HERE TO MAKE YOU GUYS LOOK BAD. IT'S JUST THAT YOUR SERVICE (MAINLY RELIABILITY) TO US (THE CUSTOMER) ISN'T THAT GOOD RIGHT NOW (AND I'M SURE OTHERS WILL AGREE WITH ME ON THIS). PERSONALLY, YOUR GAMES ARE FUN TO PLAY AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MORE GREAT GAMES COME OUT. I MEAN, HOW MANY GAMES CAN YOU FIND AT A 14.99 USD PRICE TAG? I JUST YOU GUYS TO WAKE UP AND TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE COME BACK TO THIS FORUM FOR MORE, NOT LESS.

Whew! (Catches Breath) :D

Sorry to rant, but I starting to get tired of all of the questions being left unanswered all the time. It's not the quality of your games that's bad, it's customer-company relations.

Theory Spark OR anyone else, please comment if necessary!!

As always, Thank you for your consideration

-Kevin Titus