270soft Forum

why not skip the hinduism (unless you're willing to research candidates) and use Judaism instead? you could have Moses... Oh and if you really wanted to spice up the Christian one you could have Joseph Smith... (founder of Mormonism.)

although I'm not sure who would play this...

Arrugghh! Don't put the pope or Joseph Smith with Christ! Those 2 aren't even on the same page! Just don't have a Veep because He can't die. Even when He died for our sins He did that willingly.

Although this scenario goes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY out on a limb, I dunno about it. I don't think it is blasphemy, though I don't see how any of the others stand a chance against the Lord.

I just don't think I'd play it, and that's my right. Your right is to be able to express your creativity, I just don't like the idea. So you have what I think.

I'm going to have to agree with my conservative colleagues on the forum. It's wrong to use such high up religious figures such as Jesus or even Moses.

If you're going to do a religion "battle" then use different figures. Use the Pope vs. Ayatollah Kohmeni vs Ghandi vs Ariel Sharon, don't use Mohammed or Jesus or Moses...

oh he is right add the jews and drop hinduism of all the scenario's suggested this one seems like the most fun but make sure it's a world map

also like broad said lighten up if u don't wanna play don't play i mean some people may see all the confederate scenario's as offensive because some people see the confederacy as a symbol for slavery