270soft Forum

BUG!!!!!!

conservativeleader

Ok at certain points in the game it just freezes and this bug comes up:

List Index Out of Bounds (-1) and then if I click ok another popup comes up which says:

Error in adBox::getNumAdMaking

it continues and I have to shut down the game totally I have not had a chance to play a whole game at all, since this last update.

Hi conservativeleader,

Do you have a save game where you can consistently recreate the bug within a few turns?

If so, if you send us a (zipped) version of the save file it would greatly help us in diagnosing and fixing the error. contact page

Sincerely,

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

Ok at certain points in the game it just freezes and this bug comes up:

List Index Out of Bounds (-1) and then if I click ok another popup comes up which says:

Error in adBox::getNumAdMaking

it continues and I have to shut down the game totally I have not had a chance to play a whole game at all, since this last update.

To zip it, go to

My Computer > C: > Program Files > President Forever + Primaries > Savegames .

Right click on the file that is the save game, and click Send To > Compressed (Zipped) Folder. This should create a new (zipped) file. Move that new file to your desktop. Then e-mail us with that attachment. contact page

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

I saved the scenario when it hits the bug, note that this only occurs when I start with Primaries. When I begin straight with the election it doesn't happen. How can I zip this file and send it to you 80 soft.

Archived