270soft Forum

Candidate editor problem.

Hi there,

One possible cause is: you need to add the Veep candidate to the Presidential candidate's list in the Candidate Editor.

In the Candidate Editor, load the scenario and view the Leaders > click on the Leader in question > click on that Leader's Vice Leaders tab > click on new Veep candidate in Other Vice Leaders box > click the ">" button.

Hope this helps,

The 80soft Team

In the auctual game, he's there in the editior.
Hi there,

One possible cause is: you need to add the Veep candidate to the Presidential candidate's list in the Candidate Editor.

In the Candidate Editor, load the scenario and view the Leaders > click on the Leader in question > click on that Leader's Vice Leaders tab > click on new Veep candidate in Other Vice Leaders box > click the ">" button.

Yeah, I just did that thanks.

But one other thing, I'm trying to make an auctual candidate now. How do I set the percentages, and what do they do? I've no idea as to how to use this feature.

You set the percentages using the Percentages tab after clicking on a candidate. Starting Percentage is that candidate's starting percentage of their party's support in the primaries. Committed, Leaning, Undecided, and Alienated are percentages of the Starting Percentages.

Hope this helps and sincerely,

The 80soft Team

Yeah, I just did that thanks.

But one other thing, I'm trying to make an auctual candidate now. How do I set the percentages, and what do they do? I've no idea as to how to use this feature.

We'll look into this.

Thanks,

Something I notice while making my 1992 Scenario is that when you delete a Candidate that it deletes them from the party file but not the % files which kind make a lot work for Scenario Editor to delete the by hand in the % file. Do you think this could be fixed.

Thanks Tony

Daniel