270soft Forum

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Johnson...L-4...I-3...E-5...IF-3...C-4...S-4...D-3 Kennedy...L-4...I-3...E-2...IF-4...C-5...S-4...D-3 McCarthy...L-4...I-3...E-3...IF-4...C-4...S-3...D-4 Nixon...L-4...I-3...E-5...IF-4...C-3...S-4.

I'd also like a copy, please. chandallah@netscape.net

matvail2002@gmail.com

How many times does Electric Monk have to say it won't work before everyone gets it in their head that the scenario is not going to work because of a bug in the engine. Give the guy a break, it has nothing to do with him.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that people who are requesting this scenario aren't reading the previous 14 pages of posts. Shocking, I know. So why we don't just give them a break instead of ripping into them?

How many times does Electric Monk have to say it won't work before everyone gets it in their head that the scenario is not going to work because of a bug in the engine. Give the guy a break, it has nothing to do with him.

:rolleyes: I'm pretty sure no one was attacking or ripping into him. They're just putting their info down so they can get the scenario whenever it's ready.

• 3 weeks later...