270soft Forum

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Johnson...L-4...I-3...E-5...IF-3...C-4...S-4...D-3 Kennedy...L-4...I-3...E-2...IF-4...C-5...S-4...D-3 McCarthy...L-4...I-3...E-3...IF-4...C-4...S-3...D-4 Nixon...L-4...I-3...E-5...IF-4...C-3...S-4.

I'd also like a copy, please. chandallah@netscape.net

matvail2002@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Correct if I'm wrong, but I don't believe this scenario has been officially released. So you might as well wait and let the scenario creator(s) finish it first. Like I've said before, please read previous posts before asking for something. This thread is really cluttered because of people not doing that. It really annoys me and others.

The thing that needs to be worked on for this scenario, I think, is that its far too easy for the Democrats. They had an uphill battle for this election, while in the scenario, Nixon has to work really hard if he just wants to deadlock it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Tis emailed to all those who posted in the thread.

'Tis almost done, so please post feedback about how it plays in detail (Democrats too easy is not quite detailed enough, for example.)

'Tis a long wait I know, and my apologies, but personal family issues have taken up my time.

Can't get the scenario to open...oodles of candidate picture error messages flood the screen when I try and select the scenario.

EDIT: I finally set it up to where Vista would let me add the pictures, but the candidate attributes would reset to lowest possible values.