270soft Forum

How exactly do you create a scenario?

You CAN edit them (open the XML files in Wordpad or Notepad). For the party.xml file, use the new Candidate editor, located here. Also, If you plan to edit a 80soft official scenario, back it up in a different folder (the auto-update feature will override your version to the original version). E-mail me if you have any questions.

I Assume your talking about the P4E+P. The original 2004 version of P4E's scenario files are in a different format (they don't work with the new P4E+P)

You CAN edit them (open the XML files in Wordpad or Notepad). For the party.xml file, use the new Candidate editor, located here. Also, If you plan to edit a 80soft official scenario, back it up in a different folder (the auto-update feature will override your version to the original version). E-mail me if you have any questions.

I Assume your talking about the P4E+P. The original 2004 version of P4E's scenario files are in a different format (they don't work with the new P4E+P)

Thanks.

I'm working on the 1968 Democratic Primary. What if Sirhan Sirhan hadn't killed Bobby.

• 5 months later...
Thanks.

I'm working on the 1968 Democratic Primary. What if Sirhan Sirhan hadn't killed Bobby.

Another Kennedy president, he could of been great.

When you get done with that email me at:

BuckeyeNation36@gmail.com I'd like to play

• 11 months later...

You could also open up your secenario folder and then right click on the diffrent things (Like percentages and Parties) and hit edit.