Jump to content
270soft Forum

Access Violation at startup


Recommended Posts

Hello:

I am working at creating a new scenario-(a governor's race) I have made the changes (setting the "usa" political unit to the state--and the states to state subdivisons). I have checked the XML files. They are structurally accurate (that is when put in IE there are no errors). When I try to run the scenario, I get an Access Violation error. The error pops up after I finish making the candidate selections (which come up correctly) I get the "Creating Game" box and then the message "Access Violation at address 00534FD6" or sometimes at 0057B3A4 and the values is FFFFFFFF.

Does anybody know where these addresses are (what would be causing these issues) It is probably something invalid in the XML files, but I don't know where. I checked them fairly closely and the XML is structurally OK (at least IE didn't throw an error) Any suggesteion would help. Thank you in advance

ETA: This is with version 1.0.5.1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...