270soft Forum

endorsers???

I have also just added President Clinton and President Bush as national people who would be endorser in the 2008 election. I was unsure if I should add carter or former president bush as endorser either. You guys let me know if you can think any other people or groups that could be endorser.

How about some celebrities like James Cromwell (like many extreme liberals in Hollywood endorsed Dennis Kuchinich). It's a thought. And maybe add Gerald R. Ford!

I have also just added President Clinton and President Bush as national people who would be endorser in the 2008 election. I was unsure if I should add carter or former president bush as endorser either. You guys let me know if you can think any other people or groups that could be endorser.

I'm not too sure that a Bush endorsement should give a candidate positive momentum ;).

The funny things is that I played a game last night with the new endorsement. None of the Republicans candidate wanted to touch President bush, Ford, and H. W. Bush. they didn't even try at all lol while on the democratic side we fought for president Clinton and Carter support lol