270soft Forum

HRC IS A SORE WINNER

Liberal Democrat YOU are a sore loser!

You are so mad and frustrated you are crying like a baby and pulling the hair out of your head! Madness is setting in! :lol:

Good! I hope evertime you see me on the message board you feel torn apart inside at Bush's win!!!!!!!! :D

You have been rude and abnoxious on this board! Even using foul language! :angry:

You have been thouroughly defeated! So shut your trap!

Kerry was a piece of garbage! He is a vile, immoral and sick man! Americans realised this and said NO!

GEORGE W. BUSH WON!!! AWESOME! :D

When will you realize your just a man with no mind who believes every single thing people tell them, When will you realize you won nothing, your still the same old selfish conservative you always are, Your selfish, you care about no one but yourself. you feel best to rub this in our faces. We had the guts to conceed to you cretins, Enjoy Bush tearing up Civil Liberties, Abortion and every right America Fought For. AMERICA SHOULD HANG THEIR HEAD IN SHAME! They are no longer a great nation at all.

When will you realize your just a man with no mind who believes every single thing people tell them, When will you realize you won nothing, your still the same old selfish conservative you always are, Your selfish, you care about no one but yourself. you feel best to rub this in our faces. We had the guts to conceed to you cretins, Enjoy Bush tearing up Civil Liberties, Abortion and every right America Fought For. AMERICA SHOULD HANG THEIR HEAD IN SHAME! They are no longer a great nation at all.

You are a pathetic drone!

YOU LOST!!! LOL :lol:

Eat crow Liberal Democrat!

Conservatism has triumphed over you immoral and sick beliefs!

Hope is on the way! :lol:

Suck it down! :lol:

GEORGE W. BUSH IS AWESOME! :D

alright facts man tell me how gay marriage will destroy our society and tell me how kerry is pro-terror and how bush is doing a good job in iraq and how bush will solve this unemployment and defiect problem (and don't say no child left behind)

Gay marriage - will undermine traditional; marraige which is afoundation of society. It destroyed Greece and Rome and this immoral deprevation will also wreak havoc and destruction upon the US.

Kerry is pro-terror. He had no solutions for the War on Terror. Bin Laden even endorsed him! :angry: He would weaken us and another 9/11 would have happened!

Iraq is now free and can hold free elections and democratically elect their leaders. The US will soon launch a huge offensive and defeat the terrorists here.

Unemployment is decreasing and our economy is strong.

Deficit problem - Bush had to spend deficits due to Clinton's neglect and underspending especially on the military! Now he will balance the books and keep America strong

BUSH IS A STRONG AND DECISIVE LEADER!

HOPE IS ON THE WAY! B)

Gay marriage - will undermine traditional; marraige which is afoundation of society. It destroyed Greece and Rome and this immoral deprevation will also wreak havoc and destruction upon the US.

greece was detroyed because the city states didn't agree and constantly faught against each other. rome stretched it's empire too far and barbarian hoards slowly destroyed it.

Kerry is pro-terror. He had no solutions for the War on Terror. Bin Laden even endorsed him!  He would weaken us and another 9/11 would have happened!

kerry is not pro terror, bushes solutions on the war on terror (stay on offensive) is only creating more terrorist and giving them more reasons to attack, i believe bin ladens speech only helped bush therefor terrorism won.

Iraq is now free and can hold free elections and democratically elect their leaders. The US will soon launch a huge offensive and defeat the terrorists here.

and now u know american military plans? and i don't see u going over their to give your life for this cause. and is this what u would tell the 1000 american families who have lost loved ones.

our economy is strong

and what country are u from

Now he will balance the books

how