270soft Forum

I have a number of Senate and Governor Election 2006 Scenarios that I have made and I will soon be sending them in. I am just waiting to see where some of these races are headed. I am now starting work on doing a few scenarios on House elections for 2006. I have just begun ones for New Mexico's 1st District (Wilson vs. Madrid) and one for Minnesota's 6th District (Wetterling vs. Bachmann)

I have to enter regional variables/electorate trends (so far, I've done the non-English countries and the West Midlands and upwards) and fix platform issues on my President of the United Kingdom - 2011 scenario.

Oh, whose standing?

I plan to put in a few candidates for each of the four parties - Liberal Republican, Conservative Monarchist, Democratic Labour and Regional Solidarity. And just for you I might put in a far-right Conservative Monarchist (since they include BNP and UKIP) from Dorset (or whatever region it's in) :P.

• 4 weeks later...

Are these completed?

Sarnstrom-

*Senate and Governor Election 2006 Scenarios

*House Elections

I know these will be great, just like your other scenerios

Principled Conservative-

*Revamped United North America

progressivedem-

*What scenerios were you making?

I hope these come out soon because we haven't had any good President 4 Ever scenerios recently

• 3 weeks later...