270soft Forum

Mexican Presidential Election 2006

Has anybody thought about making a scenario on this election? I think it would be a really fun one, seeing how close it is. I can start working on one next week if nobody else does. I'd start now but my computer has a virus and I need to restore it this weekend.

Has anybody thought about making a scenario on this election? I think it would be a really fun one, seeing how close it is. I can start working on one next week if nobody else does. I'd start now but my computer has a virus and I need to restore it this weekend.

I'm not sure how well it'd work gameplay wise, since, with the strong third party candidate, the election would almost always be thrown to Congress.

I'm not sure how well it'd work gameplay wise, since, with the strong third party candidate, the election would almost always be thrown to Congress.

Maybe, maybe not. Madrazo, the 3rd place finisher, didn't win a single state.

I hate to ask people to do things but I was wondering if Saskguy could make me a map of the Mexican states and if he could make the party logos as well? I think we'll go with the alliance logos:

Pan_logo.PNG

Logotipo_Alianza_por_el_Bien_de_Todos.jpg

200px-Alternativalogo.jpg

and the other one is found here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d...M%C3%A9xico.jpg