270soft Forum

it won't let me have a signature i think is not to long:

In case you haven’t noticed, our unelected leaders have dehumanized millions and millions of human beings simply because of their religion and race. We wound and kill ’em and torture ’em and imprison ’em all we want. -Kurt Vonnegut

By saying that our leaders are power-drunk chimpanzees, am I in danger of wrecking the morale of our soldiers fighting and dying in the Middle East? Their morale, like so many bodies, is already shot to pieces. They are being treated, as I never was, like toys a rich kid got for Christmas.-Kurt Vonnegut

i sense a conservative bias because christian gets a long sig! :lol:

A while ago, it was shortened to only allow signatures of 500 characters or less, because, let's be honest - there were some that were WAY to long. But, I think, if the signature was long before the character length was changed, it's able to stay longer. But new ones can't.

A while ago, it was shortened to only allow signatures of 500 characters or less, because, let's be honest - there were some that were WAY to long. But, I think, if the signature was long before the character length was changed, it's able to stay longer. But new ones can't.

500 characters is shooort