10 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this Scenario

• 5/5 - Excellent
    • 4/5 - Very Good
    • 3/5 - Good
    • 2/5 - Okay
    • 1/5 - Poor

Did not worked for me (a message appeared about floating points). :unsure:

What options did you use and who did you try to play as? I'll see if I can recreate the problem...

Played it, and I'm dissapointed. The list of issues is...bad, and..well..pretty much the entire scenario did not interests me.

Sorry. But you can always do better.

Sorry, can't please everyone I guess.

You only say that because President Bush can't win I tried but it doesn't work out like real life where we got to invade Iraq so it's a really bad scenario it needs to be more realism.

The US never got UN approval for the invasion, so it's quite realistic when you can't win as Bush.

You are a stupid hick if you think that because we went to war with Iraq so we did get U.N. approval and I think that you ought to get your facts straight. :rolleyes:

Good luck finding the subject and predicate in that grammatical mess. ;)

You only say that because President Bush can't win I tried but it doesn't work out like real life where we got to invade Iraq so it's a really bad scenario it needs to be more realism.

Well, in real life, a resolution to invade Iraq had not passed the Security Council so the Coalition invade unilaterally, which is the most likely situation to come of the scenario: the "Indecision" party wins and the Security council takes no action in regards to it. It is possible to win as Bush if you can take France, Russia, and China, and not lose US or UK, and the same is true for Chirac in the vice versa situation. The scenario is to decide whether the UN takes action regarding Iraq: the choice was between immediate invasion or continued inspections. The UN made no decision in real life, sorry if you don't like the truth.