1. 1. Rate this Scenario

• 5/5 - Excellent
    • 4/5 - Very Good
    • 3/5 - Good
    • 2/5 - Okay
    • 1/5 - Poor

A new scenario is now up:

"Canada - 1997 - HabsFan" - Canada 1997, by HabsFan

You can go to the Prime Minister Forever Updates/Scenarios page to download this scenario.

Please note: this is a third-party scenario - 80soft did not make this scenario.

The 80soft.com Team

• 2 weeks later...

You can go to the Prime Minister Forever Updates/Scenarios page to download this scenario.

Please note: this is a third-party scenario - 80soft did not make this scenario.

The 80soft.com Team

I have played this on two occasions now and experienced two different outcomes, which at least demonstrates that the game result is not rigged. The ridings data and five strongish players ensures that the game is always going to be interesting. I will need to play it a few more times, as different players to get a good feel of it. It may be realistic, but my feeling is that the NDP does not have enough money to run the nationwide campaign their electoral base requires and based on the same criteria, perhaps the Reform Party needs a bit less money. In one game, I managed towards the end of the campaign to run two adds at no cost whatsoever. I must have done something clever. I liked the random events that affected the campaign, however, I felt that they altered too much the flow of the game. Then again, not knowing Canadian election campaign history, this may be realistic. Many thanks to HabsFan.

The 80soft.com Team

I have played this on two occasions now and experienced two different outcomes, which at least demonstrates that the game result is not rigged. The ridings data and five strongish players ensures that the game is always going to be interesting. I will need to play it a few more times, as different players to get a good feel of it. It may be realistic, but my feeling is that the NDP does not have enough money to run the nationwide campaign their electoral base requires and based on the same criteria, perhaps the Reform Party needs a bit less money. In one game, I managed towards the end of the campaign to run two adds at no cost whatsoever. I must have done something clever. I liked the random events that affected the campaign, however, I felt that they altered too much the flow of the game. Then again, not knowing Canadian election campaign history, this may be realistic. Many thanks to HabsFan.

The 80soft.com Team

Many thanks for the compliments. They make it worthwhile. The NDP was pretty much broke by 1997...they hadn't had the Federal funding other parties did or the network the PCs had. That's why they mainly stuck in the Maritimes, Saskatchewan and Vancouver. Of course, for playability purposes, if you want to add more, go nuts.