270soft Forum

Harry Potter 2004

did people like the Cowboy Bebop thing? I thought it would be kind of fun to run in a universe that people are already familiar with, with familiar candidates and issues which actually relate to the show... And I tried to make it so you can win as any party although maybe not if all 4 were active at the same time. Anyways, I'm glad someone brought it up because I didn't think anyone had played it.

Hardrightconservative,

That Middle East Scenario sounds promising! I'd like to see the Israelis run over all their Arab neighbors. What will this be? Set during the Millennial Reign of Christ (course there will be no need for elections then) when Israel has all of their land as Promised in Gen. 12? That'd be cool.

On that note has anybody here seen the documentary Death In Gaza it completely opened my eyes. On the news all u hear about is suicide bombers attacking Israel but after seeing how Palestinians live I see y there are so many suicide bombings. innocent children where killed by Israeli soldiers, houses were bulldozed for no reason, and numerous other atrocities took place. American media usually looks at this on the side of the Israelis (and i don't not support suicide bombings or any other attack on civilians) but i suggest u all see that documentary to see the other side

The Jews in the Middle East did not displace as many as certain people would like you to believe. In fact, there was already a large Jewish population in the area known today as Israel. Palestinians, if they tried to just join the nation, would have full rights and privaleges of every other citizen...the reason they don't? I have no idea...they could change the government through voting, they could change the government by creating a Jewish/Muslim joint state, they could do a lot of things to better themselves, but they chose to fight. They chose to bomb innocent people in their homes, in their streets, in their markets...

Sorry, I strayed WAY from the topic...

Hard right your so blind it's sad they were walking carrying a white flag and these were British journalist. And there were no editing tricks, they didn't even say how they felt about the struggle, as a matter of fact they criticized Palestinians for using children as suicide bombers. I'm telling u dude it's a must watch. also like i said they were going to show the Israeli side but they were killed by Israeli soldiers for no reason

Boy if I didn't get cross-eyed! Sorry Hardrightconservative. Yes, I think a Middle EARTH :) scenario would be cool! That'd be pretty neat. But I again also like the idea of a Middle East scenario.

I'm hard of hearing AND seeing??!! :) Cheers

But, hey it opened some interesting comments.

The Anti-Semitism around the world is nothing but a Satanic ploy to destroy all Jews to prevent them from confessing their national sin of rejecting Christ as Messiah, that event will occur 3 days before Christ's 2nd Advent. If there are no Hebrews to confess the national sin then Christ cannot return. Thus the reason for all the many holocausts (attempted ones and tried ones) in the past.

Palestinians are suffering also yes, but they thrive on hatred against the Hebrews. So again Islam serves them well to use terror, force and violence to murder off the Hebrews.

The reason the conflict is here is because Abram did not trust the Lord and he had a son via Hagar who was Ishmael. It is from that son where many of the Arabic and Palestinians descend from. In their eyes he is the 1st born, that is their land and the Hebrews stole it.

But when Abraham and Sarai had Issac the promised son of their marriage, he recieved the birthright, blessing and covenant and it was to his descendents - the Hebrews (and Christians as seen in the New Testament) that land was promised to.