270soft Forum

Historical Wishlist

I bet some of you already have some of these scenarios. Im also curious which ones havent been made, perhaps I could go to work on one.

These are the ones I would really like;

So once again if there one that hasnt been made yet, Id be glad to start on one. Anyone make a website to host files on that arent on this website?

1804-1832 Lots of Charles Pinckney and the Jacksonian years

1852 The demise of the Whigs

1848 Taylor vs Cass

1904 TR wins

Then there are some electiosn that re similiar like

I could have swore someone did the Jacksonian years. If not, I could take a lok at it. I'm not an expert on this era, but I could deffinatly help out if we want do do it as a team.

Or I could give it a try on my own

you checked all the ones on the 80soft website, right?

i just picked up a book at the library of all the presidential election results in the electoral college, all the popular votes since a certain point in the early 1800s, and all the primary results since 1912, which might be useful for primary edition 20th century stuff..

i just picked up a book at the library of all the presidential election results in the electoral college, all the popular votes since a certain point in the early 1800s, and all the primary results since 1912, which might be useful for primary edition 20th century stuff..

What was the name of the book?

• 4 weeks later...