1. 1. Rate this Scenario

• 5/5 - Excellent
    • 4/5 - Very Good
    • 3/5 - Good
    • 2/5 - Okay
    • 1/5 - Poor

A new scenario is now up:

"The Cause of Their Lives" - Canada 1988, by Habsfan

You can go to the Prime Minister Forever Updates/Scenarios page to download this scenario.

Please note: this is a third-party scenario - 80soft did not make this scenario.

The 80soft.com Team

• 2 months later...
This is an awesome scenario! :D Way to go Habs! :D

I have just played the Canada 1988 scenario by Habsfan and ended up with a curious result; The Liberals finished 3rd in the popular vote with 29% but first in seats with 135, just short of an overall majority. I've got to play this one again!!

I have just played the Canada 1988 scenario by Habsfan and ended up with a curious result; The Liberals finished 3rd in the popular vote with 29% but first in seats with 135, just short of an overall majority. I've got to play this one again!!

The joy of FPTP. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I've been playing as Reform and for weeks the polls on the main screen have been showing me with zero seats, but when I look through the actual ridings, I have several solidly in my corner. On election night I wind up winning those ridings. Not sure why its not reflected on the main screen though.