270soft Forum

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Carolina and Utah: Officially my least favorite states:

bluedawn.jpg

The game's quite good Johnny, although I'm still not sure about Alaska, and it should be harder for the Democrats to win Alabama and Mississippi, maybe Georgia and a few other Southerners. Also, I'd add some more candidates and increase the work on the third parties, as I think a third party or candidate could and probably will do rather well in 2008.

hey Johnny how about green day(Dem win a Majortiy in Congress Srew it up Bush Screw every thing and the some big Envirmental thing lead the a big move it the polls the greeb lead the polls ) and the forth of Novmber (there another terroist attack and the nation is in defail on it debit , after the Dem win a majority in 2006, and a panic goverment places the nation under marshal law for a short time a 1,000s or interned because of this the 2008 eletion become a major civil Liberty race with the Libertarin party rise to Prodneces)

The game's quite good Johnny, although I'm still not sure about Alaska, and it should be harder for the Democrats to win Alabama and Mississippi, maybe Georgia and a few other Southerners. Also, I'd add some more candidates and increase the work on the third parties, as I think a third party or candidate could and probably will do rather well in 2008.

Alaska other then Oil and guns is fairly Liberal every Eleation abotu 45% of the Vote vote for the Legization of pot for excalem and it drug law are lax compared to other parts of the states

tweak away, prog....

:)An Alternative Future History:

2008: Purple Haze

Embittered by growing partisanship on Capitol Hill, the American electorate has shunned the so-called favorites of both parties, instead nominating centrist moderates who promised reform and cooperation.

As the nation faces severe crises both domestically and abroad, whom will America choose to lead?

GOP: Sanford/Chaffee

Dems: Bayh/Richardson

???

same as Blue Dawn except:

// campaign name

2008 - Red Moon

// campaign blurb

The War on Terror is now being faught on America's Main streets and in its pocket books. The dollar's collapse as the currency of international petro-trade has devestated the economy, while suicide attacks in US cities have forced the government to deploy armed troops to enforce the peace.

@

//Executive Power

"Closer to a Ditatoriship Than Ever," Historian says.

Attorney General Ordered "Extreme Interrogations"

Elections To Be Cancelled?

//Terrorism

Homicide Bomb Kills 8 in Boise Nighclub

Homicide Bomb Kills 15 in Phoenix Supermarket

Homicide Bomn Kills 12 in Sarasota Mall

Homicide Bomb Kills 19 in Burlington Coffee Shop

Homicide Bomb Kills 23 on Toledo Bus

//National Service

ROTC Ranks Grow

Military Created 50,000 New Jobs in Last Quarter

Private Security Service Growth Industry

@

//Civil Liberties

Great Grandmother Detained for Curfew Violation

Detainee Claims Innocence

Internet Data Leads to Terror Cell Capture!

CCTV Stocks Climb in Market

//Executive Power

Executive Power is being abused and must be curbed.

Executive Power must answer to Congress.

The Executive branch is working well now

More Power should be given to the Executive branch

The Executive should have total control.

//National Service

A Draft is unconstitutional

A Draft must reflect all of America

A Draft is a good idea right now.

Mandatory service for all 18-22 year olds

Mandatory service, with call backs until 40

@

gore9qm.jpg

tough one - but BOO-YEAH!!! :D

me playing Gore v. 'pooter Dubya

(the others above are all spacebar games)

o, btw Dubya's candidate file:

President

George W.

Bush

gwbushlarge_user.bmp

gwbushsmall_user.bmp

male

Texas

@running mates

gpataki.txt

crice.txt

bfrist.txt

edole.txt

hbarbour.txt

jmccain.txt

rgiuliani.txt

@end

@candidate blurb

With the nation in a virtual state of Martial Law, the Supreme Court issued an emergency ruling suspending the 22nd Amendment "in a time of war."

@end

@crusaders

Laura Bush

George P. Bush

Barbara Bush

Arnold Schwarzenegger

John McCain

@end

:)An Alternative Future History

2008: Green Day (by request)

Hurricanes, wildfires, floods, and blizzards have wreaked havoc on the American people, their cities, and their economy. Across the world, natural disasters have grown more intense and frequent. Many scientists say global warming is the cause of these catastophes, focusing the world's attention on enviornmental issues.

In the USA, the formally marginal Green Party has grown into a mainstream, grassroots, populaist movement, running on a platform of conservation, renewable energy, and ecological common sense.

However, the nation is also troubled by a slumping economy and threats of terrorism and war both at home and abroad.

Will America choose a "tree-hugger" populist or stick with the established politcal status quo in this time of great national crisis?