• SSVegeta123243/Swing Voter (D)
    • HardRightConservative/Mantis (R)
    • Keyes/Roger Winchestor (I)
    • Dems4america/Jospiv (I)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw those two names get created go to the election board vote for u and then log off i feel u recieved majority of your votes by creating new accounts (which thus caused your connection problems) and u were not on while these 2 were voting but u were on before these two voted

also lets look at the fact that u are relatively new to the board but still way ahead of hard right whom most republicans support

i also noticed during the time u weren't here not many new votes were cast

look at the number of votes for keyes (a relative unknown on the board) over hard right

look at the number of new accounts created since this election began

i was watching the board as the two newest members jericho and duran duran logged on (one-by-one) voted for keyes and then logged off

i'm not saying all of keyes votes are fake but i believe a majority of them are

look at the number of votes for keyes (a relative unknown on the board) over hard right

Now I've been reading all these posts and I'm not going to make a judgment on anything at this time.

However, with regards to the lack of support for Hard Right, it does appear that for whatever reason, Hard Right and Mantis are not putting on nearly the kind of advertisements and public attention to their campaign as Keyes and Roger Winchestor are so I can understand that Hard Right is not doing very well in this election simply because I don't think he's trying very hard or at least not as hard as the Keyes ticket is.