270soft Forum

Scenario Suggestions

Ok, here's the thing...

I'm in need of scenario ideas. If you have one, post it. I would perfer them to have issues along with the ideas, but I can find them if I have to! I don't care if there U.S., but don't make them too hard for me to make (I'm trying to make them very quickly)! I will take the best 5! I will give credit to the people who come up with "winning" ideas! I will post a current "ranking" on my signiture! Post as many ideas as you can think!

Good Luck :D

-ktitus

California Gubernatorial 2006:

Republican: Arnold Schwarzenegger (Incumbent Governor)

Democratic: Phil Angelides (Current state treasurer) and Steve Westly (Current State controller)

Independent: Peter Camejo (Vice presidential nominee in 2004)

Republican Primaries 2008:

The main possible candidates: George Allen, Sam Brownback, Bill Frist, Newt Gingrich, Rudy Guiliani, Chuck Hagel, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, George Pataki, Tim Pawlenty, Mitt Romney, Tom Tancredo

I suppose you could add a few other people, like Cheney and Rice, just because.

I'll come up with more.

MA Senate 1952 - Kennedy v. Lodge

TX Senate 1948 - Dem. Primary - LBJ v. Coke Robinson

FL Senate 2006 - Nelson v. Harris

MD Senate Dem. Primary 2006 - Cardin v. Mfume

1994 House of Rep. Election (PMfE)

MO Senate 2006 - McCaskill v. Talent

OH Senate 2006 - Hackett v. DeWine

VA Gov. 2005 - Kaine v. Kilgore

SD Senate 2002 - Johnson v.Thune

Washington 5th District 1994 - Foley v. Nethercott

NY Senate Demo. Primary - 1998 - Schumer v. Green v. Ferraro

CA Senate 1994 - Feinstein v. Huffington

MA Senate 1994 - kennedy v. romney

MA Senate 1996 - kerry v. weld

1924 Dem. National Convention

1960 Dem. National Convention

1968 Dem. Primaries

1972 Dem. Primaries

1976 Dem. Primaries

1980 Dem. Primaries

1984 Dem. Primaries

1992 Dem. Primaries

2004 Dem. Primaries

1920 Rep. National Convention

1948 Rep. Primaries

1952 Rep. Primaris

1964 Rep. national convention

1976 rep. national convention

House elections, 1930

House elections, 1994

UK election 1923

UK 1929

UK 1931

UK 1951

UK 1964

UK Feb 1974 and Oct. 1974

UK 1992

UK 2007

Australia 1996, 1998, 2001

Canada 2006 (With new bloc leader)

Israel (any election)

Supreme Court 2006

Supreme Court 1991

Supreme Court 1987

Supreme Court 1970 (Carswell)

Supreme Court 1969 (Haynsworth)

Supreme Court 1930 (Parker)

Supreme Court 1887

Supreme Court 1881

Supreme Court 1861

Supreme Court 1857

I had begun work on one, but you can't have a population over 2.5 billion - otherwise the game doens't work. Makes it hard to have real representation. I'll get back to you on it later.

Sask maybe we could work together on this one. I had been thinking of a world scenario but of a different sort of mold. Instead of a world government, it would be a KF scenario where each country that had elections in 2004-05 would be a riding and your objective would be to get governments elected around the world that fit your candidates viewpoint.

But in any case not to hijack the thread, I like pretty much all the ideas mentioned so I'd download it whatever you picked to make. You could always make your own country too...

Due to the recent events in Israel, an Israel 2006 would be pretty neat as well. Sharon and his new party versus the other two parties.

Also, I back the idea of Supreme Court 2006, except it should take place in the Senate. We could have the more centrist senators take up one region each, while 2 liberals could join up to take up a region that counts for 2 votes rather than one (same with conservatives). That would be a rather interesting scenario...lobbying in effect?

Sask maybe we could work together on this one. I had been thinking of a world scenario but of a different sort of mold. Instead of a world government, it would be a KF scenario where each country that had elections in 2004-05 would be a riding and your objective would be to get governments elected around the world that fit your candidates viewpoint.

But in any case not to hijack the thread, I like pretty much all the ideas mentioned so I'd download it whatever you picked to make. You could always make your own country too...

I started to make a similiar scenario, but I was waiting until I can buy U.K. PM Forever, which I still haven't bought. :)

I started to make a similiar scenario, but I was waiting until I can buy U.K. PM Forever, which I still haven't bought.

I had no idea. Well I wouldn't want to step on your toes, if you need any help though I'd be happy to lend a hand.