270soft Forum

What is your platform?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa what a vocabulary alright lets see how i answer this one

1) i asked u a simple question u implied marriage was excessive and i wanted u to explain your point which u did

2) "You'll virtually be stating that homosexuality is an applicable source for sexuality to be based. That would be, upon itself, an extremely dangerous path to pave." why is this dangerous?

3) the simple fact of the matter that gay people getting married won't destroy our society or destroy the institution of marriage it really doesn't effect the rest of us and the basis behind this arguement is pure prejudist

no i think with common sense i don't jump to such farfetch conclusions like that two gay people marrying will hurt our society i mean that just doesn't make sense

and as for your phony majority arguement just because the majority support something doesn't make it right

and finally i think people (or atleast the people i know) don't care if two people of the same sex want to get married because common sense tells them that it's not hurting anybody

i mean to say people can't marry because it would be "corrupting aspect of society if given the chance to have a substantive impact. Moral ideals and values would be all but construed with an ‘anything goes’ attitude dispelling a more regulated, apt line of social and moral restraint" i mean come on if society loses it's morals it's the gays fault lol

So should you, My faith the roles flip 70-80% of jews support same sex marrige, maybe because we understand what it is like to be an unpopular minority. Most people in NAZI Germany did not oppose killing jews, did that make it right?

So you'll use a specific situation from the past to justify something so weak in stature and realism? Alright, just make sure you are not using such an example for expediency.

We live in a democratic society. Maybe the left-wingers might have a different take because of a differentiating ideology currently reigning, but we do. The consensus decides what is appropiate and what is not. This doesn't make us bad people, it makes us informed and prepared to resonate and innovate. If a minority (just as the term implies) feels differently, theen instead of sitting back amd lambasting the majority, perhaps presenting a feasable argument don't go astray!

Want other examples of majority tyrany, Segragation is one! and how is being hateful towards a group being innovative. As someone who has listened to these attacks on many people and has at times been the victem of majority attacks I can tell you just because most people like it does not make it a good idea. Do not stand to speak for the majority when most opposed a constitutional ammendment banning gay marrige. Also in a state say Oregon where their is a gay marrige amendment, it looks like it will fail so in that state as most support gay marrige are you OK with it their?

So should you, My faith the roles flip 70-80% of jews support same sex marrige, maybe because we understand what it is like to be an unpopular minority. Most people in NAZI Germany did not oppose killing jews, did that make it right?

So you'll use a specific situation from the past to justify something so weak in stature and realism? Alright, just make sure you are not using such an example for expediency.

We live in a democratic society. Maybe the left-wingers might have a different take because of a differentiating ideology currently reigning, but we do. The consensus decides what is appropiate and what is not. This doesn't make us bad people, it makes us informed and prepared to resonate and innovate. If a minority (just as the term implies) feels differently, theen instead of sitting back amd lambasting the majority, perhaps presenting a feasable argument don't go astray!

So if a bunch of blood-thirsty canibals where the majority, should we all become canibals?

so i'm close minded because i believe giving gays the right to marry won't destroy our society?

"i mean come on if society loses it's morals it's the gays fault" this was sarcasm i guess u missed it because it's such a farfetched point only a person like yourself would believe it

man keyes u should just quit because this was your worst arguement yet

1."You are of little harm due to the fact that you have choose hypocriticality as the attribute of your arguments." what?

2. "You failure to accept the fact that the majority does not agree with you. Yet still you persist! Therefore people would turn the argument around and call you 'close minded'." The majority doesn't agree therefor i'm wrong? the majority agreed with slavery does that make it right?

3."Considering you cannot even start to defend your own argument and have offered little to this discussion, the feelings are sincerely reciprocated." your not doing much better at defending your own arguements

4."Segregation in tune with marriage? Seriously we must be the evilest motherfuckers in the world! We have dictatorships, starvation in third world countries and ethic cleansings occurring in all regions of the world..." who said or even implies this? if u deny one person their rights u hurt the entire nation