270soft Forum

I just finished a Hawaii 1998 Governor Election scenerio for P4E. I will send it in to 80soft soon. But if you'd like it early then leave your email address.

-Matty

P.S. I know many of you don't like my previous scenerios but I made my own map and I hope you like it.

• 3 years later...
I have officially had enough with you. You continue to bug me about scenarios. Seriously stop it. This is over three years old.

Listen, I only want to TRY your scenarios because they interest me and they are not available elsewhere.

I don't mind how old they are because I have P4E and I can make them work out.

I made this request to you by a polite manner and you give me a response like that, I must say that this is not very kind of your part and I excepted a polite response of your (even if it's a negative one). I don't mind if you don't want to share your scenarios, however please do not tell it to me this way.

(P.S: You are ALSO asking for scenarios with this board).

Listen, I only want to TRY your scenarios because they interest me and they are not available elsewhere.

I don't mind how old they are because I have P4E and I can make them work out.

I made this request to you by a polite manner and you give me a response like that, I must say that this is not very kind of your part and I excepted a polite response of your (even if it's a negative one). I don't mind if you don't want to share your scenarios, however please do not tell it to me this way.

(P.S: You are ALSO asking for scenarios with this board).

That is true. I am asking for scenarios, but am not asking for scenarios from 3 years ago.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 years later...