270soft Forum

i am trying to make my first scenario, but every time i start the election, i get an error that says "Invalid Bitmap" can someone help me?  :huh:

Hi LiberalPA,

Its a problem with the map. Every region in the map needs to be separated by a solid black line. It could also be that the wrong coordinates for either the regions or the abbreviations are entered in the regional_variables file.

Hi LiberalPA,

Its a problem with the map.  Every region in the map needs to be separated by a solid black line.  It could also be that the wrong coordinates for either the regions or the abbreviations are entered in the regional_variables file.

what coordinates should i use? i tried the middle of the region (theres only one) but it still gave me the error.

1: Go to paint

2: in the right hand corner, there are two numbers X,Y

3:  Go to the EXACT place of the black point, and look down at those numbers.  Jot them down

4: Go to the "reigons_Variables" file and put them in where asked.

it turns out i also had a dot a 193,170. i got rid of that, fixed up the border a bit, put the coordinates 193,169 in the region variables, but the message is still there.

BTW in electorate trends, if i only have one region, how many regions should i say i have because it says" put in the number of regions your country has (plus one for DC)" so do i say zero because 0+1 would give me 1 region, or 1 because i dont have DC?

it turns out i also had a dot a 193,170. i got rid of that, fixed up the border a bit, put the coordinates 193,169 in the region variables, but the message is still there.

BTW in electorate trends, if i only have one region, how many regions should i say i have because it says" put in the number of regions your country has (plus one for DC)" so do i say zero because 0+1 would give me 1 region, or 1 because i dont have DC?

Just put in one region. I would recommend more regions in a scenario but that is at your discretion.