270soft Forum

Who do you want to win the 2004 election?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the 2004 election?

• Kerry/Edwards
    • Bush/Cheney
    • Nader/Camejo
    • Badnarik/ Millay
    • Peroutka/ Baldwin

Mr. Michael A. Peroutka of Maryland is the Presidential Candidate of the Constitution Party (currently we are on the Ballot in 29 States) and Rev. Charles Baldwin of Florida is the Vice Presidential Candidate.

I am the State Chairman of the North Carolina Constitution Party and we tried unsucessfully to achieve ballot access, what with 59,000 signatures? We are trying to get this changed to allow everyone to have a choice.

And yes, he is much more conservative and Constitutionally sound!

See y'all later. God Bless. I remain,

In Christ's Grace,

Creighton

I really hope Bush wins in November. Kerry will lose the War on Terror and send our economy into the tank. Bush-Cheney '04!

If Kerry will put the economy in the tank then he doesn't have any work ahead of him! It's already there! And last I checked, negociating with an unorganized militia and being told to stop fighting by a toothless american puppet is pretty much loosing! Not to mention mobilizing the Muslim community (along with most communities for that matter) against the US.

I really hope Bush wins in November. Kerry will lose the War on Terror and send our economy into the tank. Bush-Cheney '04!

Have you seen Farenheit 9/11? Somehow I don't think that mother whose son died in Iraq is going to be voting for Bush this time.

Got me thinking about where troops are recruited and where they have mothers who are going to miss them. Mostly depressed industrial areas.

Michigan. Pennsylvania. Missouri. Virginia. Ohio.

Election night should be fun.

The economy is as good, if not better than it was in 1996, and Clinton got reelected in a close race that was not so close in the electoral college. Examples:

-That The Unemployment Rate Today (5.5%) Is Lower Than It Was In 1996 (6.2%).

-That The Inflation Rate Today (1.9%) Is Lower Than It Was In 1996 (2.6%).

-That Mortgage Rates Today (5.86%) Are Lower Than They Were In 1996 (7.81%).

Whether people here support him or not, Bush's odds are pretty good and the way Kerry's been acting lately, (compared to the way Bush acted about the MoveOn.org people), it's only making Bush's odds look better.