270soft Forum

80soft is among the few PC game companies whose

Why? Because most companies provide a combination of buggy games and negligible support and therefore deserve to have their few play-worthy games (which are so niche that even severe bugs are rarely-if-ever-fixed) pirated...

I'm mainly referring to EA and UbiSoft of course, but there are other companies, both large and small, that expect us to pay for buggy products they don't support.

80soft, thankfully, treats their customers and games with respect and therefore deserves better.

Why?  Because most companies provide a combination of buggy games and negligible support and therefore deserve to have their few play-worthy games (which are so niche that even severe bugs are rarely-if-ever-fixed) pirated...

I'm mainly referring to EA and UbiSoft of course, but there are other companies, both large and small, that expect us to pay for buggy products they don't support.

80soft, thankfully, treats their customers and games with respect and therefore deserves better.

Well said! :D

1) who buys ea games for pc ea games are always better for consoles

2) why are u going around tell people how much u pirate games

3) with respect? did u forget about the primary version that was originally scheduled for release last year

stp whining. if u really hate 80soft, don't play the game and stop osting on this board.

ditto on that. If I was an axe murderer, I wouldent go up to a friend and say "you know, I usually chop people into bits, but I like you, so I wont"

LOL I hope you're not saying copying games and giving them to your friends is the same as being an Axe Murderer. If that's the case, my College Roomate was the greatest serial killer in American History.

Also, pellaken, I think your avatar is great. My kind of humor.