270soft Forum

A Change in Moderators

hillary'08

corrections

1) i don't dislike canadians just u habs

2) i don't dislike gay people just the homosexual life style

3) no problem with people on the left or right i just hate republicans

4) your right about new jersey

5) and i don't hate non-o's fans i just hate yankees fans (and sometimes red sox's fans)

well really looking at it i am pretty hateful oh well :)

corrections

1) i don't dislike canadians just u habs

2) i don't dislike gay people just the homosexual life style

3) no problem with people on the left or right i just hate republicans

4) your right about new jersey

5) and i don't hate non-o's fans i just hate yankees fans (and sometimes red sox's fans)

well really looking at it i am pretty hateful oh well  :)

that's great for you vegeta

as the ‘election fiasco’ of last year is still fresh enough in my mind to immediately dispel his name.

It's pretty much the only place where it is fresh. For the rest of us, that "election" was a running joke that has outrun its fun a few months ago, so drop it already. Hell I won the "election" in the Canadian section, but do you see me with a "MP of 80Soft Canada" in my signature?

what position? i have i'm still for gay marriage and gay adoption i feel the government has no right to tell one person they cannot marry another person and as for adoption i think two people of the same gender can raise a child as long as the love is there

well

1) simon is right keyes u seem to be the only one that still cares about that election bs

2) i cannot accept the government telling two consenting adults in love that they cannot marry each other

please further explain these flaws in my position

oh man, we had whole topics about this.

He thinks gay people act in immoral and unnatrual ways. Yet he thinks these immoral, and unnatrual people should beable to get married and adopt kids.

On the topic if this thread, I would makea bad moderator. I'd be closing things all over. I'd close a dennis topic daily I think, and close some when I don't like the

way a topic is going...hmm actually, that sounds like reasons why I'd be a good moderator...anyway.

Habs would make a good one def.

well

1) simon is right keyes u seem to be the only one that still cares about that election bs

2) i cannot accept the government telling two consenting adults in love that they cannot marry each other

please further explain these flaws in my position

Keyes 2008 is the Presidenbt of the 80soft board! You seem to want to forget it because he defeated you! :P

You seem to want to forget it because he defeated you

i also remember defeating u my friend :P

alright i state my position on this one more time

my problem is that i don't feel the government has the right to tell any two consenting adults (no matter what gender, race, or whatever) that they cannot marry

as for adoption i think as long as two people love thier child and take care of their child they can raise it properly whether they are gay, drug heads, prostitutes, strippers, or whatever

Archived