270soft Forum

Europe map on the way...

This is going to be so sweet when it's finished. I've already got 13 countries done. As you can see I'm taking a little bit of liberty with the borders. I don't want to have to mess with the Czech Republic and Slovakia so BAM they're one country again... however I am trying to be fair and more importantly make it so this map can be used for different time periods AKA renaissance, reformation, world wars, and present. Hopefully it'll be fairly versitile... no nations too small to handle or too big so that it dominates all the others. The electoral votes I'm just doing by population. 1 million people = 1 electoral vote. it'll work out fairly nicely that way. anyways I just wanted to show this tantalizing screen shot and let you all know it's on the way!

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/40e3a8bc_10...h.n6UBBDNoDo2M8

I don't know why the link isn't working. Well I finished the map and regional_variables files so I can start actually making the scenario. If anyone wants a copy of Europe map (say for a world war I, II, or cold war scenario) just email me at CCrazyTom@hotmail.com and I'd be glad to send you the map and save you about 6 hours of work.

OK that's it for me just sending them. If you want the scenario and you haven't posted your email you're just going to have to wait for the next scenario update. Sorry but I'm getting tired of messing with emails and attachments. I was thrilled to see this much interest in such a short time though.

Lol. I was just playing and I realized that I missed one interview. For some reason although I thought I replaced all the Bill O'Rilley and such with Diet of Ausburg, it turns out I missed one. For some reason Jay Leno survived the cut. So yeah, do you think I should resubmit it to tony or do you think it's not worth the effort?