270soft Forum

Is it worth it?

I own president forever but is it worth buying prime minister forever: uk version? I know you can now play with 15 parties and instead of electoral points theres seats. The uk scenario was very strong for president forever anyway, so i'm wondering if theres enough new and different stuff in pmuk to warrant me buying it

I own president forever but is it worth buying prime minister forever: uk version? I know you can now play with 15 parties and instead of electoral points theres seats. The uk scenario was very strong for president forever anyway, so i'm wondering if theres enough new and different stuff in pmuk to warrant me buying it

Absolutely you should buy it! There are many new features to PMF - UK besides the greater number of parties. You can spend CP to increase or decrease the number of targeting points for targeting seats, you can get additional CP based on HQ morale going up for momentum increases, and there are more endorsers. Those are just a few of the newer features, I'm sure I've left out many more. Most of all, though, PMF - UK is a better and more accurate simulation of the British election that the scenario in President Forever could ever be.

It's not that expensive, so I say go for it and buy PMF - UK. You won't be disappointed.

Keith