1. 1. Rate this Scenario

• 5/5 - Excellent
    • 4/5 - Very Good
    • 3/5 - Good
    • 2/5 - Okay
    • 1/5 - Poor

A new scenario is now up:

"Canada Decides - 2000 v.2" - Canada 2000, by Principled Conservative

You can go to the Prime Minister Forever Updates/Scenarios page to download this scenario.

Please note: this is a third-party scenario - 80soft did not make this scenario.

The 80soft.com Team

Leader's characteristics often show bias.

Stockwell's experience should be at least 3, not 2, he had already been a finance minister. His debating should be 3 and his French bonus should be a malus, at least a -1, I remember the 2000 French debate, it was considered a debate with three participants: Clark, Chrétien and Duceppe, and with two spectators: Day and McDonough. Whenever Day had to say something that wasn't written down, he spoke with a lot of hesitation. Charisma and Stamina should be 4, not 5. Integrity, I'm not so sure, I guess 3 because the "hidden agenda" charge sticked. Issue familiarity, make it a 3. Stockwell Day is, in a way, a right-wing Jack Layton who tends to gaffe more often, there is no reason for the inflated caracteristics he received.

Right-wing third party leaders are too strong (the Christian Heritage Party leader is way too strong), left-wing third party leaders are too weak. McDonough's platform is incorrect, she was known for being a moderate Third-way leader, she shouldn't be as left-wing as Jack.

Good job HRC, great scenario - once you adjust Stockwell Day's ratings a little... :rolleyes: a '5' for chrisma was a little high. Makes it too easy... I made it a '4' and I was being generous to ol' Stock

I can only give indications, Appel was more interested by the NDP at the time, so he should know more. I'll submit my proposals, with a - if I'm not sure, a + if I'm pretty sure and a ++ if I am certain.

Gun Registry L=>CL ++

Personal Tax L=>CL ++

Balanced Budget CL=>C ++

Military funding CL=>C +

Business Tax CL=>C +

Gay Rights L=>CL -

I can only give indications, Appel was more interested by the NDP at the time, so he should know more. I'll submit my proposals, with a - if I'm not sure, a + if I'm pretty sure and a ++ if I am certain.

Gun Registry L=>CL ++

Personal Tax L=>CL ++

Balanced Budget CL=>C ++

Military funding CL=>C +

Business Tax CL=>C +

Gay Rights L=>CL -

Gay rights she would probably be CL, Gay Rights CL, and the rest of Simon's seem OK.

Again, Appel, baby, you're the man here...

I will make these changes and also change the National Post endorsement to the Alberta Report.  Thanks for your input guys I do appreciate it.  I want the scenarios I make to be as realistic as possible so your feedback is necessary to work out the errors.  Thanks again!  :)

The National Post was around for the 2000 election, that I am sure about. Before that. For the 1993 election you could just change the National Post to the Financial Post.