270soft Forum

PM4E: UK Screenshots

• 14 years later...
11 hours ago, Edouard said:

Do you still want to have them

Wow throwback

Just now, Edouard said:

At least she got an answer 15 years later 😁

She posted that when I was 5- and hasn't visited since 14 im surprised she didn't come back with a Hillary 2016 account lol

19 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

She posted that when I was 5- and hasn't visited since 14 im surprised she didn't come back with a Hillary 2016 account lol

Kind of same ! I was 7 and 16 at these times

I am sad for her when I read her pseudo nickname, twice disappointed 😂

10 hours ago, Edouard said:

At least she got an answer 15 years later 😁

10 hours ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I am not so sure if ''she'' is actually a woman!^ ^ The myspace account on the profile names someone named Kevin Liao (from San Jose, CA) and if you google this name, you'll find someone with this name working for Elizabeth Warren's presidential campaign in Iowa. Wondering if that's the same person LOL

https://twitter.com/kevinliao_

3 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I am not so sure if ''she'' is actually a woman!^ ^ The myspace account on the profile names someone named Kevin Liao (from San Jose, CA) and if you google this name, you'll find someone with this name working for Elizabeth Warren's presidential campaign in Iowa. Wondering if that's the same person LOL

https://twitter.com/kevinliao_

1st : You are the perfect stalker, I understand why you have me on Facebook 😛 

2nd : According the fact that Warren has a lot of Clinton's supports it might be :D but the one from San José is the good one so apart if he left for Iowa it's not him

2 minutes ago, Edouard said:

1st : You are the perfect stalker, I understand why you have me on Facebook 😛 

2nd : According the fact that Warren has a lot of Clinton's supports it might be :D but the one from San José is the good one so apart if he left for Iowa it's not him

Thanks hahahaha I just improve my skills if all my plans do not work out and I have to start working as a private investigator some day :D

True, but there is some evidence on the twitter page that he has connections to the state of California. Ted Lieu follows him LOL

4 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Thanks hahahaha I just improve my skills if all my plans do not work out and I have to start working as a private investigator some day :D

True, but there is some evidence on the twitter page that he has connections to the state of California. Ted Lieu follows him LOL

The man in the myspace pictures is almost certainly the man on the twitter, you found our guy.

1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

The man in the myspace pictures is almost certainly the man on the twitter, you found our guy.

Great! 

Just now, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Great! 

Also, the witter bio says "Bay Area Sports Fan" so it is reasonable to assume he grew up in San Jose. He also has a public professional history on his linked in including time working in the California State Assembly as well as Chairing the Asian Pacific Islander Caucus of the California Young Democrats. He graduated from UCSD in 2012, he is around ~28 or so. Which means we found a comment of his from his Freshman year in High School, when he was around 14. 

Also an interesting fact, at just 25 he came the Press Secretary of the Speaker of the California House of Representatives. He served for 3 years and was picked up by Warren to be Press Secretary for her Iowa campaign last summer. This guy has a bright future in Democratic politics.

2 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Also, the witter bio says "Bay Area Sports Fan" so it is reasonable to assume he grew up in San Jose. He also has a public professional history on his linked in including time working in the California State Assembly as well as Chairing the Asian Pacific Islander Caucus of the California Young Democrats. He graduated from UCSD in 2012, he is around ~28 or so. Which means we found a comment of his from his Freshman year in High School, when he was around 14. 

Also an interesting fact, at just 25 he came the Press Secretary of the Speaker of the California House of Representatives. He served for 3 years and was picked up by Warren to be Press Secretary for her Iowa campaign last summer. This guy has a bright future in Democratic politics.

Wow! You have found great information. It's interesting he was on this forum, but also sad considering he is not here anymore. Probably he has other stuff to do than playing a game :D 

On 1/3/2020 at 9:57 PM, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I dare you to find my Facebook account hahaha