270soft Forum

When is the new verison being released?

Is it really so much trouble to look through the number of threads to find your answer?

did tony say yet in any thread, I have looked but did not find anything about it, the other threads were when do you think it is coming out or will it be better

yeah, the more time passes by im getting fed up with waiting....

If this is released in the middle of october, people arent going to be interested in it....

Hey, don't be angry at Tony. He's not in any way obligated to create any updates for our favorite game but he voluntarily uses his own time to do so. I'm very glad that he does and whenever it will be released, I'll be very happy with it.

Or would you rather have that he released it now full with bugs and unfinished options?

Well said! Tony- Take as much time as you want on this, I want it to be the best game ever (not that it isn't right now!), I don't think people will loose interest if it comes out in October, I'll probably play this game 'til President Forever 2008 comes out!

O really???

It would be almost impossible to sell this game to new players....

And trust me you will lose intrest its human nature....

Its like Madden...you play it everyday untill a few weeks after the super bowl, and then it collects dust...

what i don't know where your from young but here we play madden until the next version comes out madden is religion

but as for this update i agree with most of u these delays are ridiculous i remember how the first update took like an extra month to complete i don't blame the crew for working to slow i blame them for making unrealistic expectations

The people defending Tony would have a point if this game were 100% free.

Since it isn't, he's responsible to be reasonable about meeting his release dates.

What's going on now is akin to Microsoft constantly delaying security patches after an OS has already been released.

The people defending Tony would have a point if this game were 100% free.

Since it isn't, he's responsible to be reasonable about meeting his release dates.

What's going on now is akin to Microsoft constantly delaying security patches after an OS has already been released.

:ph34r: The company has given us what we have paid for. They are under no obligations to offer free updates, so complaining about not having one is counterproductive.