270soft Forum

canada on top

i'm not sure if most posters are canadian (i think it's more 50-50) and it's a funny buisness descision considering this game was built around the american elections with pm4e thrown on later

but to be honest i agree with what they are doing i mean even though american elections are much more exciting and meaningful i doubt there is alot of interest in america now that the elections are over

anybody else notice how the website was changed to put the foreign forum on top i think this along with the constant updates of the PM games shows a real biases i think the people of 80soft are still upset over the American elections

i think its because the pm4e has more sections has the p4e one since they just added uk and austriaian political sections

i'm not sure if most posters are canadian (i think it's more 50-50) and it's a funny buisness descision considering this game was built around the american elections with pm4e thrown on later

True but maybe PM4E doing better... maybe they have more Canadian customers/posters... maybe there are more posts in the Canadian section. Maybe they like Canadians better... maybe Canadians are just more interesting...

I highly doubt its because Bush won the presidency...