New York Governor 2006

Setup:

Economy, Spies, Fog of War = On

Dynamism = Off

Gop = Bruno / Davis

Dem = Spitzer / Suozzi

Ind = Golisano / Donahue

Green = West / Aronowitz

Overall, I had fun playing this scenario. My first win in the game so I think it was a tad too easy perhaps? I lost NYC and Middle Counties and won the rest [7 regions total iirc]. Maybe the 3rd parties dug into Spitzer too much? Money seemed high, I didn't have to fundraise once and finished with a ton of cash. Ran three different ads and finished with 2 crusaders. Had foot soldiers maxed out in several regions from the frequent visits as there are limited numbers of regions and as they were going fast with early momentum. I liked the pesonalization of the state such as cities and newpapers. I'll give it another try as Rudy and no third parties. If turning off spies, reduces the number of scandals, then maybe I'll do that too. Lots of candidates and running mates for all parties. Not sure of creation date but the state may be a little too republican friendly [recent polls indicate dems way ahead of any gop candidate i think even including rudy].

Edited by jened

yeah alot of the newer state elections give the candidates too much money and it makes the game to easy now there are those who say the problem can be "easily fixed" but honestly it cant considering u have to change every candidate for both major parties (and sometimes the minor parties as well)

yeah alot of the newer state elections give the candidates too much money and it makes the game to easy now there are those who say the problem can be "easily fixed" but honestly it cant considering u have to change every candidate for both major parties (and sometimes the minor parties as well)

not sure what'd i switch them to. maybe 4 levels of candidate funding?

Max Money: Thomas Golisano

Upper Tier: clinton, spitzer, schumer, guiliani, pataki for national visibility?

Middle Tier: rest of gop/dem candidates

Low Tier: 3rd party candidates except Golisano

Setup:

Dynamism = Off

Gop = Bruno / Davis

Dem = Spitzer / Suozzi

Ind = Golisano / Donahue

Green = West / Aronowitz

Overall, I had fun playing this scenario. My first win in the game so I think it was a tad too easy perhaps? I lost NYC and Middle Counties and won the rest. Maybe the 3rd parties dug into Spitzer too much? Money seemed high, I didn't have to fundraise once and finished with a ton of cash. Had foot soldiers maxed out in several regions as they were going fast with early momentum. I liked the pesonalization of the state. I'll give it another try as Rudy and no third parties. If turning off spies, reduces the number of scandals, then maybe I'll do that too. Lots of candidates and running mates for all parties. Not sure of creation date but

is this your own scenario or kerry-edwards's?

Setup:

Dynamism = Off

Gop = Bruno / Davis

Dem = Spitzer / Suozzi

Ind = Golisano / Donahue

Green = West / Aronowitz

Overall, I had fun playing this scenario. My first win in the game so I think it was a tad too easy perhaps? I lost NYC and Middle Counties and won the rest [7 regions total iirc]. Maybe the 3rd parties dug into Spitzer too much? Money seemed high, I didn't have to fundraise once and finished with a ton of cash. Ran three different ads and finished with 2 crusaders. Had foot soldiers maxed out in several regions from the frequent visits as there are limited numbers of regions and as they were going fast with early momentum. I liked the pesonalization of the state such as cities and newpapers. I'll give it another try as Rudy and no third parties. If turning off spies, reduces the number of scandals, then maybe I'll do that too. Lots of candidates and running mates for all parties. Not sure of creation date but the state may be a little too republican friendly [recent polls indicate dems way ahead of any gop candidate i think even including rudy].

Yeah i played just now i played as Matty and one