270soft Forum

is anyone going to make either a lord of the rings or star wars scenario? i was just wondering. i definately can't do it since i am not that good at making scenarios. hrc, i thought u were gonna make a LOTR one and likinpark, i thought u were making a star wars one.

• 3 weeks later...
is anyone going to make either a lord of the rings or star wars scenario?  i was just wondering.  i definately can't do it since i am not that good at making scenarios.  hrc, i thought u were gonna make a LOTR one and likinpark, i thought u were making a star wars one.

yea i was going to make a starwars one, and i started too, but i realli had no idea how to do the map so i stopped workin on it.

the middle earth one isn't that hard (only problem is finding a real swing state) but the star wars one would be really hard i mean the candidates wouldn't be that hard to think of and i'm sure he could find issues but the map would be a stuggle to put together for this to get done it would have to be a group effort