270soft Forum

Questions

I am thinking of buying PM4E Australia/Canada but I am mainly interested in the upcoming UK release.

My first question is are the two going to be considered different games and if I buy PM4E now am I going to have to pay all over again for the UK update? Is it going to have half or the full price again??

The second question is what new features exactly are planned for PM4E UK. I've read the pinned topic but you did not make it clear (for example) whether there'd be more than four parties allowed. If I make any scenarios which I'm thinking of doing only four parties would be a major inconvenience and not worth my time.

If 80Soft is not planning on expanding PM4E to include the kinds of feature I want is somebody else (another customer) planning on modifying the game files to do that. And if somebody does would 80Soft allow us to share modified files for free or get into copyright issues?

Thanks for any replies.

Hi dr abc,

For pricing, the UK update will not cost more in total if you buy PM Forever Can/Aus now, as opposed to waiting. In the end it will add up to the same amount.

[Added: This is if you want all 3 scenarios. If you are only interested in the British scenario, however, you might want to wait.]

New features that will be included in PM Forever - British Version will be announced soon (within the next several days).

Hope this helps,

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

Hi dr abc,

For pricing, the UK update will not cost more in total if you buy PM Forever Can/Aus now, as opposed to waiting. In the end it will add up to the same amount.

[Added: This is if you want all 3 scenarios. If you are only interested in the British scenario, however, you might want to wait.]

New features that will be included in PM Forever - British Version will be announced soon (within the next several days).

Hope this helps,

Anthony Burgoyne

80soft.com

does that mean it will be released soon?