270soft Forum

Hi from Tony Burgoyne

Anthony_270

I'm with Hillary/Sharpton here... any clue when the next update'll come out (more than just 'September')? I was kinda hoping it'd come out on my birthday (yesterday), because I believe I heard that it was coming out in mid-August at one time :P

Ask us if you need beta testing B):D

Hi everyone,

This is Tony Burgoyne, I'm the creator of President Forever. I just wanted to welcome you to the PF board, thanks for coming!

President forever is the best political simulation I have ever played. Keep up the great work!

My only suggestion is to have different difficulty levels for the computer controlled candidates, as once one understands the general functions of the game they can, unless it is a very one-sided scenario, crush the AI opponents rather easily.

Again, keep up the great work. It is by far the best $12 that I have ever spent on a game.

Thanks everybody, the enthusiastic and constructive feedback we've received has really helped to shape PF. Hopefully with this board we'll be able to take that up a notch.

There is no official release date for the PF+Primaries update. The target is September, but I can't say anything more than that. The PF+Primaries update will either be free or have a nominal (that is, small) charge associated with it - this depends on just how much work goes into it in the end.

I'll put more information up on beta testers for both PM Forever Australia and PF+Primaries in a week or two.

The idea of multiple difficulty levels is a good one, and might see the next update.

Thanks everybody, the enthusiastic and constructive feedback we've received has really helped to shape PF. Hopefully with this board we'll be able to take that up a notch.

There is no official release date for the PF+Primaries update. The target is September, but I can't say anything more than that. The PF+Primaries update will either be free or have a nominal (that is, small) charge associated with it - this depends on just how much work goes into it in the end.

I'll put more information up on beta testers for both PM Forever Australia and PF+Primaries in a week or two.

The idea of multiple difficulty levels is a good one, and might see the next update.

Is president forever available in stores? I am just curious if it is only available online or if their is a boxed retail version?

I do have one suggestion, you should create a message area for just "ideas and suggestions" for president forever and prime minister forever.

Hi everyone,

This is Tony Burgoyne, I'm the creator of President Forever. I just wanted to welcome you to the PF board, thanks for coming!

You're games are brilliant! I have a question :unsure: . If you made a President Election and a Prime Minister Election, could you make Gubernational Elections and Senatorial Elections? :unsure:

house elections, state senate elections, state house elections, mayor elections, school board elections... ;)

But seriously, such a game would have to have the most interesting races in the nation. For example the 2003 California gubernatorial race, and this year's Illinois senate race featuring Barack Obama.

How can I become a beta tester for PM Forever Australia?

Keith A. Layton

But seriously, such a game would have to have the most interesting races in the nation. For example the 2003 California gubernatorial race, and this year's Illinois senate race featuring Barack Obama.

I am making a recall election ( SEE SCENARIO CREATION ) , but Obama is going to win, no matter what. because when Ryan dropped out, many voters looked to Obama ( and after his speech at the convention he just cemented his support. I almost forgot, I am making a Pennsylvania Gubernational race with Governor Ed Rendell facing Congressman Pat Tomey. The only issue I can think of is the legalization of gambling. :huh::blink:

Anthony,

You've done a swell job with the games and I've enjoyed getting to meet some political/game junkies like me who enjoy the game and wander off into some history :D .

You're business is very professional and who are sincere and care about the customers. God Bless. I remain,

Your Bro In Christ,

Creighton

You're game is brilliant! I have a question. After the election, will you still keep on updating the game or will you start making a PForever 2008? And what are beta testers?

Thanks Creighton and KEFP!

KEFP: Post-election we will start on the U.K. version of PMF. No decision has been made on whether to upgrade PF right into 2008 or whether to design a new PF for 2008.

A beta tester is someone who tries out a version before it is released (usually called a 'beta version'), to catch bugs and help with finalizing the version.

Tony

I, i write from Chile. I don't speak english, but i try to write.

congratulations Anthony for your big game, if the politicians want wake up the youngers interest in politic, is necessary put the game in all the computers in the schools.

Sug: the game have scenarios, but the game need campaigns, i propose run in the 1960 election, and the start position in the 1964 election is based in the 1960 election votes that i obtain.

understand me????

thanks tony for give me a best estrategic game.