270soft Forum

Who should Run In 2008?

If these candidates ran in 2008, who would you vote for?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. If these candidates ran in 2008, who would you vote for?

• Jeb Bush/ Bill Frist
    • Hillary Clinton/ Tipper Gore
    • Ralph Nader/ Peter Camejo
    • Michael Peroutka/ Chuck Baldwin
    • Gary Nolan/ Charles Jay

This poll is if Bush wins re-election and can't run again or if Kerry wins and declines a second term. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Hrm, my personal pic would by Rudy Giuliani, but since I don't like any of the options on the poll I just chose Nader because I am assuming he is going to run the rest of his life.

Heh, you make an interesting point. Us from New York don't care about her voting records...we care about the fact that she's NOT a New Yorker. That's all...we just feel she's a carpetbagging b**** :P

I call him about the same, only change the word I used at the end. Even if he was asked to come by the State of Ill.'s GOP, he shouldn't have. They should've found a resident to run. I lost some respect for Alan Keyes when he did that.

He, for a while, had stayed very true to his values and clear to his word. He hadn't waffled and was a fiery Conservative. Yet, recently he has done some pandering that lost him some respect in my mind. Tack that onto his carpetbagging and I can no longer respect the man. <_<