270soft Forum

Hypothetical Biden vs. DeSantis 2024

PoliticalPundit

5 hours ago, vcczar said:

Biden finally got some good news with a positive jobs report for the economy. Let’s see if this improves his approval by at least a point. Might be cancelled out by him dosing off at a climate conference. They need to get him one of those 9-hour energy things. It’s like he’s not taking any initiative to get his approval up. Frustrating. 

Good news derailed by progressives most likely rejecting the infrastructure bill that Pelosi is trying to get votes on today. This is a disaster 

I am now vote red no matter who. The democrats going after Bannon, who I view as a patriot and American hero, pushed me over the edge. I appreciate some of what Biden is doing, but I can't approve of this political revenge. I will vote for DeSantis or Youngkin, even if I have some qualms with either.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, populist86 said:

I am now vote red no matter who. The democrats going after Bannon, who I view as a patriot and American hero, pushed me over the edge. I appreciate some of what Biden is doing, but I can't approve of this political revenge. I will vote for DeSantis or Youngkin, even if I have some qualms with either.

As will 94-95% of Republicans in 2024