270soft Forum

Next update thread

Anthony_270

Real questions here Anthony (from me):

1. If this next update is for C.I., what can we *maybe* expect a focus on? Update to the interface like everything in P.I. 1.1-1.4? or a focus o the Editor?

2. If it's more scenario focused, what on word of the 2020 House? Will the Senate receive a nice little post-election bump patch as well? 

Thanks in advance for the reply!

On 9/24/2021 at 7:15 PM, Anthony_270 said:

Anyone had the experience of user campaigns being deleted (without meaning to delete them) in President Infinity v. 1.x?

Hi Anthony,

Just doing some testing and had a scenario deleted when importing from a folder.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hi Anthony -

Thanks for the update, looking forward to playing again. Starting a new job soon that will give me more free time.

This is the final feature release, right? I was waiting to start some new games, so I'll put some time in.

On 9/30/2021 at 3:41 PM, populist86 said:

Hi Anthony -

Thanks for the update, looking forward to playing again. Starting a new job soon that will give me more free time.

This is the final feature release, right? I was waiting to start some new games, so I'll put some time in.

It's the final major update for the game engine. There will be minor updates, and the Editor will continue to be expanded.

• Thanks 1

Have switched from using Visual Studio to Jet Brains Rider for developing the game. At first, it's a bit like learning to walk again. Rider gives me so much information I almost don't know what to do. The biggest complaint I have at this point is it gives me almost too much information.

Visual Studio was a big upgrade from the coding environment I was using before switching to C#, but Rider is a significant upgrade from Visual Studio.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Anthony_270 said:

Have switched from using Visual Studio to Jet Brains Rider for developing the game. At first, it's a bit like learning to walk again. Rider gives me so much information I almost don't know what to do. The biggest complaint I have at this point is it gives me almost too much information.

Visual Studio was a big upgrade from the coding environment I was using before switching to C#, but Rider is a significant upgrade from Visual Studio.

So what does this mean for us users practically? Better game speed? More features? New engine? What?