270soft Forum

Time for walk outs and strikes

3 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

What do you think of the Merck pill @Anthony_270? Fauci and gang seemed pretty mad about it when interviewed lol 

Looks interesting - we'll see. I believe it's for acute care, which is quite different from the mRNA injections. I would want to look thoroughly at safety data, but could be another useful tool for health care professionals.

If Fauci's mad about it, might mean it actually works.

• Upvote 1

Jacinda says what many in her class believe - the government *ought to be* your 'single source of truth' because they - her, herself - are more wise and knowledgeable than all others. Laughably silly claim, but how many in NZ believe it?

Thought you were 'fully vaccinated' in Israel? No longer. Now requires 3 injections to access basic civic life.

Gritted your teeth and got the 2 shots to 'get along' and 'get back to normal'? It's a bait and switch. Just like the '2 weeks to bend the curve' BS.

Pfizer wants shots every year, nasty side effects be damned.

Very important letter from Okanagan (part of BC) health professionals to my Premier et al.

Long but worth reading.

The last line is telling.

"A concerned group of health professionals who choose to remain anonymous due to threats of discipline and termination, by our own various professional governing bodies, for all who dare to question the B.C. government narrative on COVID-19 policies."

If you think health professionals are just saying what they think (when not anonymous), think again.

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/Open-Letter-by-Okanagan.pdf