270soft Forum

If you could vote for DeSantis or Trump, who would you choose?

Anthony_270

If you could vote for DeSantis or Trump, who would you choose?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. If you could vote for DeSantis or Trump, who would you choose? (I would likely vote for one of these in a general election)

• DeSantis
    • Trump
    • Not applicable
  2. 2. If you could vote for DeSantis or Trump, who would you choose? (I would likely not vote for one of these in a general election)

• DeSantis
    • Trump
    • Not applicable

On 8/2/2021 at 11:03 AM, Anthony_270 said:

This is interesting, 100% DeSantis at this point.

Desantis is both like trump with the appeal, but is also a politician and can move with the grace that trump never quite got the hang of.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anthony_270 said:

Here is the full clip.

Best I’ve heard desantis talk. By 2024, if they try to paint Ron as this evil guy who messed up covid for Floridians, they will not win. It will not be a winning message. 

Add on inflation, Biden’s age and his spending craziness and this will be a fairly easy election.

I question how much COVID will be a factor in 2024, I mean.. we’re going into 2022 still dealing with it. Biden’s team has messed this up declaring victory on 4th of July. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Biden’s team has messed this up declaring victory on 4th of July.

It's still going because various governments around the world have an agenda, and that agenda hasn't been fully realized yet. They want medical passes. Masks create fear and compliance. That's why they're back - it's difficult to convince people harsh measures are necessary if things seem more or less normal - if everyone's smiling, you're engaging in small talk, and so on. mRNA (or whatever) treatments allow an opportunity for verification that one has an mRNA (or whatever) treatment. That's why they're being pushed so hard (80% isn't good enough, they need 100%). Need for verification of a medical treatment leads to domestic medical passes. Domestic medical passes lead to unprecedented political control.

• Upvote 2