270soft Forum

What do you think about Hunter Biden selling art for $500K apiece?

Anthony_270

What do you think about Hunter Biden selling art for $500K apiece?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Hunter Biden selling art for $500K apiece?

• Just more corruption - anyone who's been paying attention knows Hunter Biden has sold influence for a long time. 10% for the big guy, probably.
    • Raises alarm bells - to prevent appearance of corruption, should not be able to meet with sellers or know who they are.
    • It's fine, Biden isn't going to be influenced by people giving Hunter Biden $500K for a painting.
    • It's great for Hunter, and also might help him move past his various addictions in the past.

First he gets a job for 80k a month i believe in an industry he has no experience in, then he owned a gun illegally, and now this what is next with this crime family!

• Upvote 1

I clicked the second option, but the first option is possible as well. Hunter is terrible. He married his brother's wife (this is not even the Biblical levirate marriage which was done for tribal reasons & was restricted to cases where the older brother had no children - Beau had children). I think it is highly possible that he is corrupt. He certainly has been involved with drugs.

• Thanks 1