270soft Forum

Line for latest Trump rally in Phoenix

Anthony_270

23 hours ago, Anthony_270 said:

He totally won the election, once the results are know of the audit which im sure will be quashed or not talked about in mainstream media, I mean youtube keeps taking down videos of the senate hearings which means that they dont want it talked about. I hope laws are fixed eventually before the midterms. I am so sick of people saying that having people show their ID to vote is racist, because by that logic, so is flying, buying any controlled substance, buying a car,house etc.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Berg2036 said:

I am so sick of people saying that having people show their ID to vote is racist, because by that logic, so is flying, buying any controlled substance, buying a car,house etc.

This would be very simple to fix. The state provides free ID cards. That's what my province does - there's no argument here about ID. Going the *other* way, and dropping voter verification regulations, is insanity. Destroying your window with a sledge-hammer to kill a hornet.

5 minutes ago, IndependentPerson said:

Examples?

They coordinated to remove the sitting POTUS - you don't think they're suppressing stories?

Here's one that continues to pop up, including a new video released today - Hunter Biden's laptop. This story originally broke during the election, and then was suppressed by Big Tech in order to elect Joe Biden.

Here's another recent one - have you seen videos of the massive protests on Saturday around the world against vax passes?

Here's another recent one - do you know that YouTube took down the video of the AZ Senate preliminary audit hearing?

Over the last year and a half, do you know that views on Covid by medical professionals have been routinely suppressed or censored by Big Tech (reaching all the way to Amazon hosting services)?

Many FB, Twitter, and so on users don't realize how much their views are manipulated by those platforms.

43 minutes ago, Anthony_270 said:

They coordinated to remove the sitting POTUS - you don't think they're suppressing stories?

Here's one that continues to pop up, including a new video released today - Hunter Biden's laptop. This story originally broke during the election, and then was suppressed by Big Tech in order to elect Joe Biden.

Here's another recent one - have you seen videos of the massive protests on Saturday around the world against vax passes?

Here's another recent one - do you know that YouTube took down the video of the AZ Senate preliminary audit hearing?

Over the last year and a half, do you know that views on Covid by medical professionals have been routinely suppressed or censored by Big Tech (reaching all the way to Amazon hosting services)?

Many FB, Twitter, and so on users don't realize how much their views are manipulated by those platforms.

I'll check the rest.

10 hours ago, IndependentPerson said:

I'll check the rest.

The hunter laptop story would have been the death knell for Biden, theres pictures of hunter smoking crack on there among many other things. The fact is that all major media and social media coordinated to supress any dissent and anything critical of joe biden and amplified anything anti trump and suprressed anything pro trump is nothing more than election meddling. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Anthony_270 said:

1. You do have a point with the Hunter Biden's laptop story.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-54552101

2. No, but because I didn't take interest. Also, why didn't Big Tech suppress this article?

https://www.euronews.com/2021/07/24/tens-of-thousands-protest-against-health-pass-in-france

Also, here's this. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/large-crowds-protest-vaccine-passports-in-dublin-1.4629891

3.Couldn't find evidence for this.

4.From what I understand, these are people who spread misinformation about COVID-19.

8 minutes ago, IndependentPerson said:

1. You do have a point with the Hunter Biden's laptop story.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-54552101

2. No, but because I didn't take interest. Also, why didn't Big Tech suppress this article?

https://www.euronews.com/2021/07/24/tens-of-thousands-protest-against-health-pass-in-france

Also, here's this. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/large-crowds-protest-vaccine-passports-in-dublin-1.4629891

3.Couldn't find evidence for this.

4.From what I understand, these are people who spread misinformation about COVID-19.

How are you trying to 'find evidence'? Google search?

10 minutes ago, IndependentPerson said:

From what I understand, these are people who spread misinformation about COVID-19.

Of course that's what Big Tech says to justify their censorship. How would Big Tech know? These are medical professionals (medical doctors) who are stating their professional opinions who have been and are being censored by Big Tech.

Authoritarian governments almost always justify censorship in the name of things like safety. The 'lab leak' hypothesis was suppressed for about a year, until the 'conventional' view of it changed, and then you had people like John Stewart arguing for it on the Colbert Report.

2 minutes ago, IndependentPerson said:

Yes.

Google search results are censored. Google has been a key part of Big Tech censorship over the last 1.5 years, not just in terms of core Google-branded services like search, but critically through YouTube.

1 minute ago, Anthony_270 said:

Of course that's what Big Tech says to justify their censorship. How would Big Tech know? These are medical professionals (medical doctors) who are stating their professional opinions who have been and are being censored by Big Tech.

Authoritarian governments almost always justify censorship in the name of things like safety. The 'lab leak' hypothesis was suppressed for about a year, until the 'conventional' view of it changed, and then you had people like John Stewart arguing for it on the Colbert Report.

1) America's Frontline Doctors seems to be the group you're referring to. They had a livestreamed event on Breitbart. Their leader was among those who entered the capitol during the 1/6 Capitol riot. She claimed it was "incredibly peaceful." Sorry, I've seen videos of it. Not at all peaceful.

2) The lab leak hypothesis has a possibility of being true.

4 minutes ago, Anthony_270 said:

Google search results are censored. Google has been a key part of Big Tech censorship over the last 1.5 years, not just in terms of core Google-branded services like search, but critically through YouTube.

Google searches can be frustrating sometimes because they seem to promote certain corporate groups. I sometimes use Bing for better search results.

• Upvote 1

Just now, IndependentPerson said:

America's Frontline Doctors seems to be the group you're referring to.

No, that's one small part of the censorship efforts (Amazon did remove hosting for America's Frontline Doctors, and Dr. Simone Gold has been suspended from Twitter (no longer)). Widespread censorship of medical professionals who don't state the 'standard' (ever shifting) line has been the official policy for Big Tech over the last 1.5 years. Big Tech can censor and suppress in all sorts of ways, the most blunt tool being removing content or suspending accounts.

Just now, Anthony_270 said:

No, that's one small part of the censorship efforts (Amazon did remove hosting for America's Frontline Doctors, and Dr. Simone Gold has been suspended from Twitter (no longer)). Widespread censorship of medical professionals who don't state the 'standard' (ever shifting) line has been the official policy for Big Tech over the last 1.5 years. Big Tech can censor and suppress in all sorts of ways, the most blunt tool being removing content or suspending accounts.

Proof?

Also, I tend to trust statistics of COVID-19 cases, so it really determines who I trust.

6 minutes ago, IndependentPerson said:

I sometimes use Bing for better search results.

Bing is better, but you're facing censorship with any major search engine. I use DuckDuckGo, mostly to get somewhat away from Google's all-seeing eyes, which is a compilation search.